|Job Detail||Sign In|
HVAC-R ELECTRICIAN: CENTRAL OFFICE
REPORTS TO: Maintenance Supervisor
SUPERVISES: Jr. Maintenance Mechanic (as required)
JOB GOAL: To lead the district in creating an organization of one, increasing student achievement and establishing school community relationships.
• Maintains all safety requirements in terms of proper use and installation of electrical equipment
such as switches, breakers, conduits, fire alarms, smoke detectors, and electrical motors.
• Repairs and maintains all types of air conditioning and refrigeration units including replacing or
repairing defective components, pumps, fans, and replacing or repairing leaking feeder lines.
• Repairs and maintains gas, hot water, steam and hot air furnaces.
• Repairs and maintains air handlers, ventilators, cooling coils and radiators along with other
mechanical heating and ventilating equipment.
• Monitors and coordinates control panels and thermostats of all systems to maintain standard
• Performs regular preventive maintenance and boiler water treatment programs for all heating
and air conditioning equipment.
• Installs and tests new equipment.
• May be required to be on 24 hour call.
• Accurately requisitions and accounts for materials for and time devoted to work assignments.
• Maintains accountability/records of all equipment assigned.
• Maintains good attendance.
• Reports to work on time.
• Displays professional ethics on and off duty.
• Adheres to all Iberville Parish School Board’s Policies
• Reports to job-related injuries within 48 hours of work accident to the immediate supervisor.
• Assumes responsibility for implementation of emergency procedures.
• Seeks and maintains a positive attitude of promoting school and community relations.
• Participates in and promotes harmonious working relationships with students, colleagues, parents and community
• Attends meetings as directed.
• Serves on task force and decision-making committees, when appropriate.
• Keeps abreast of current trends through staff development and professional organizations.
Minimum Qualifications: Physical and mental stamina and ability to perform job functions, tasks and duties.
Terms of Employment: 12 months
|Anyone interested in being considered for the above position should contact Randy Morales at firstname.lastname@example.org AND submit an application or resume’ online at:
JOIN OUR TEAM
*Applications kept on file for one (1) year for anticpated openings